Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Let Me Be the Beast!



As I drove the morning school carpool I overheard my 8 yo daughter say to Laney, her 6 yo friend..."So, I've been thinking about our Halloween costumes (mind you, it's the month of July) and I think it would be great if we dressed up as characters from Beauty and the Beast. Harper (Laney's sister) could dress up as the tea pot, you could be the beast, and I could be the beauty, Belle. I could wear that shimmery yellow gown they sell at the Disney store with the matching light up shoes and I could do my hair all fancy with a diamond crown. And you could get that fake fur and stuff your clothes with cotton so you look big and puffy. What do you think?" Wow! That's quite a stellar sales pitch to a fellow girly girl who I would imagine shares the same obsession with beautiful princesses! As you can imagine, there seemed to be an awkward 17 minute silence as the image was less than appealing to Laney. She immediately suggested, she be the beauty and Lindsay could be the big, ugly, hairy, beast! Ya, that sounds better.

So, why am I telling you this? It dawned on me that when I create a video for your business I allow you to be the beauty and use me as the beast.  Since I star in the video, I'm the one who is toothless, haggard, ditzy, old, crabby and seen with bad hair. I'm the crazy beast that gets your message across to your viewers. And you remain beautiful, professional, and yet very likeable because you're the one sending your customers and or employees the funny video from Creative Message Media. And they remember you for it. 

You don't have to be in front of the camera, yet your message is coming thru the camera because the script is based on your needs, your challenges, and your information that you give to me in order to create the video. It's all custom created and very memorable, just like a Disney movie. Well, ok maybe a Disney movie performed by community theater. Or more like a Disney movie performed by a neighborhood talent show. Ya, that's it! However you want to describe it, it's magical!

Hire me and I'll be your BEAST friend!!

Jenny Locklin
Jenny@creativemessagemedia.com 
480-225-0128






   




No comments:

Post a Comment