Thursday, January 5, 2012

Death by Picking a Password!

So my fabulous webmaster, Brad Hall from BradHallArt.com recommended I bite the bullet and start a blog for Creative Message Media.  The conversation took place at 8:54a.m. this morning and it sounded like a simple concept, go to blogger.com, get a profile, add a photo and type away!  Easy peasy lemon squeezy as my 7 year old daughter says.  It's now 11:53am, oops make that 1:13pm, funny how time flies when you're still in your jammies and your teeth are begging to be brushed for the first time today.  I'm just now recovering from the initial blogger profile set up.  Ya know, the typical pick a password, oops that one is too weak.  Hmm, smellyarmpitsarefun is too weak?  Type in another password and oops, that one is already taken!  Really, SparkyBalls1991!?2 is already taken?  So I finally pick the magical password that has adequate characters, digits, and a perfect combination of upper and lower case letters only to never remember it again!  Yippee!  It's not over yet, once you get the username and password, you get to decode the special encrypted word in ooey, gooey ultra warped bold font that looks like it's melting before your eyes.  I give it the old college try and type in the word, "otmneeryis" because that is what I read.  Nope, that is incorrect!  Here's another chance...    
 

Oh, hang on a second let me just get a few hits of LSD and spin my office chair around a few hundred times and then I'll be able to simply decode the warped text.  Somehow, I think the blogger website felt sorry for me and allowed me to get to the Post page!  I'm exhausted, going back to bed!  If you need to reach me before my next awe-inspiring post you can call 480-225-0128.

1 comment: