Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dog Seen Using a Pooper Scooper

When was the last time you were caught doing something weird and you wish you could say, "I can explain?!"  If you're anything like me, it happens all too often.  My latest offense was just the other day.   I was wearing my furry full body hound dog costume, face painted like a dog, red collar and tags around my neck and there I was in the middle of my backyard, picking up dog poop!  Oh, I can explain alright.  I was wanting to film the dog portion of my latest video for a local animal shelter, and I thought the most realistic scenery would be to film on the grass where our dog likes to frolic.  But first, I had to pick up the dog poop so it wasn't in the background of my video.  Oh yeah, Creative Message Media is all about attention to detail baby!  When you order a custom made video, we guarantee a poop-free background or you get your money back!  How's that for customer service?  So back to me in my dog get up costume.  Wouldn't ya know, the neighbor that lives behind us just so happened to be in his backyard trimming trees at the same time.  The sick side of me kept hoping he would accidentally drop his sheers on my side of the wall and have to peer over the stucco only to see a grown woman picking up dog poop while looking and acting like a dog!  

As you can see from the photo above, I decided against the grass background and instead, opted to wedge my body inside my dog's crate.  Hmm, let's see, do I wanna kick my feet up and stalk people on Facebook or am I more in the mood to wear a polyester flammable fur costume on a hot Arizona day while shimmying into a dirty dog crate?  Yep, let's go with the latter.  By the way, I have this pathetic maneuver on film and would be willing to share it with you for a small fee.  This time, I finally got some recognition.  Can I hear a Whoop Whoop?!  Since the dog crate was stored in our garage, I had to open the garage door and bring it around the front door.  Again, dressed like a hound dog, face painted, collar and tags while pushing my own crate to the front door.  There he was... the cable man!  Yes!  He just so happened to pull up to my next door neighbor's house at that very moment!  I even gave him a courtesy tail wagging and friendly bark as I scampered by!

480-225-0128

No comments:

Post a Comment